- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- WTSO Celebrates The Holiday Season With Online Sale Events
- WanderEater Releases Inaugural National Content Partnership Ft. Celebrity Chef Nick Liu: #WECaliUpgraded
- Trentodoc is the Top Awarded Sparkling Wine of Italy at the Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
- Italy brings diversity and inclusion to the forefront of wine business
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 85,115 hits
Tag Archives: Gamay Noir
In the good old days, after I’d convinced my children that I had to do a ‘safety check’ on their Hallowe’en haul after they’d gone off to bed, I would then sit down with my favourite adult beverage in hand, … Continue reading
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading
Bella is run by husband and wife team, Jay Drysdale and Wendy Rose – and named after their dearly beloved, but departed dog, Bella. They specialize in sparkling wines and are proud of staying true to the traditional method. Their wines … Continue reading