- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Startup Poised to Disrupt $78 Billion US Wine Industry
- Sippd Launches Premium At-Home Wine Tasting Bundle for Beginner Wine Drinkers and Enthusiasts
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival returns to Long Island Wine Country, Saturday, June 25th at Duck Walk Vineyards
- Auberge Resorts Collection Announces Inspiring New Epicurean Experiences For 2022
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,134 hits
Tag Archives: Gamay Noir
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading
We’re nine months into this pandemic and I’ve been writing a little less than usual, but drinking a lot more. What about you? Yeh, that’s what I thought. However, I have made a concerted effort to support local wineries and … Continue reading
In the good old days, after I’d convinced my children that I had to do a ‘safety check’ on their Hallowe’en haul after they’d gone off to bed, I would then sit down with my favourite adult beverage in hand, … Continue reading
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading
Bella is run by husband and wife team, Jay Drysdale and Wendy Rose – and named after their dearly beloved, but departed dog, Bella. They specialize in sparkling wines and are proud of staying true to the traditional method. Their wines … Continue reading