- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GLS - A Leading Western U.S. Wine Delivery Provider - to Exhibit at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,034 hits
Category Archives: Gamay
Here’s an uncomplicated Rosé made with Gamay and Pinot Noir grapes by Heidi Noble for your back porch. The colour of pretty, pink salmon, this wine has aromas of watermelon and cherry. On the palate it’s mostly dry with a … Continue reading
Bella is run by husband and wife team, Jay Drysdale and Wendy Rose – and named after their dearly beloved, but departed dog, Bella. They specialize in sparkling wines and are proud of staying true to the traditional method. Their wines … Continue reading
Moulin-à-Vent is one of the most special of the Beaujolais crus and the wine can most closely resemble fine Burgundy when aged. In fact, this bottle doesn’t even mention Beaujolais on the label but instead, refers to red ‘Burgundy’. Make … Continue reading
Prohibition. Prohibiting something rarely, if ever, accomplishes the original goal. Whether it involves anti-drug campaigns, teenage abstinence programs or international trade embargoes, relying on fear, shaming and isolation tactics rarely produce the hoped for results. This extends to alcohol; the … Continue reading
From the moment we drove up to the valet parking, to the uniquely sourced French and German wines to the personalized take-away goodie bags, the standing-room-only 2014 Table 1006 Sweethearts’ Dinner was a masterpiece, to say nothing of the stellar … Continue reading
Beaujolais Nouveau is a style that generates a lot of cash flow for producers and negociants immediately following the harvest – after all this is wine made in the fall and meant to be consumed immediately. It’s literally a baby … Continue reading
Now we’re talking turkey – Christmas turkey that is…rubbed and roasted with freshly herbed butter, just-picked sage, rosemary and thyme and served with homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce. Made from the Gamay Noir a Jus Blanc grape and hailing from … Continue reading