Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: Beaujolais
Stealing Your Kids’ Hallowe’en Candy and Pairing it with Alcohol; How Low Can 2020 Go?
In the good old days, after I’d convinced my children that I had to do a ‘safety check’ on their Hallowe’en haul after they’d gone off to bed, I would then sit down with my favourite adult beverage in hand, … Continue reading
Posted in OTHER Tagged Beaujolais, bubbles, Cabernet Sauvignon, champagne, chardonnay, cream sherry, Gamay Noir, Gewurztraminer, halloween, Lambrusco, merlot, pairing, pinot noir, Prosecco, PX Sherry, riesling, rose, sauvignon blanc, sparkling wine, wine pairing 2 Comments
Côte du Py, Jean Foillard, Morgon AC, France, 2010, 13% abv.
Technically, Beaujolais is part of Burgundy. So, while I considered it when thinking about what wine to serve with the turkey and cranberry sauce this Christmas, it wasn’t as much of a front runner as Pinot Noir was for this … Continue reading
Posted in France, Gamay, RED Tagged Beaujolais, Côte du Py, france, gamay, Jean Foillard, Morgon AC, red wine Leave a comment