Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Spring Blooms and Summer Adventures in Asheville: Outdoor Festivals, Restaurant Openings and the Year of the Trail
- Chilean Wine Estate Viñedo Chadwick Announces the Release of Its Family's Private Vertical Library Edition: 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Tampa Bay's Blueberry Season Kicks-off with the Annual Keel Farms Blueberry Festival
- $85 Billion Glass Packaging Global Market to 2028: Players Include Gerresheimer, Vetropack Holding, Bormioli Rocco, Vidrala, Saint Gobain and Koa Glass
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,242 hits
Tag Archives: pairing
Stealing Your Kids’ Hallowe’en Candy and Pairing it with Alcohol; How Low Can 2020 Go?
In the good old days, after I’d convinced my children that I had to do a ‘safety check’ on their Hallowe’en haul after they’d gone off to bed, I would then sit down with my favourite adult beverage in hand, … Continue reading
Posted in OTHER Tagged Beaujolais, bubbles, Cabernet Sauvignon, champagne, chardonnay, cream sherry, Gamay Noir, Gewurztraminer, halloween, Lambrusco, merlot, pairing, pinot noir, Prosecco, PX Sherry, riesling, rose, sauvignon blanc, sparkling wine, wine pairing 2 Comments