- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: Prosecco
In the good old days, after I’d convinced my children that I had to do a ‘safety check’ on their Hallowe’en haul after they’d gone off to bed, I would then sit down with my favourite adult beverage in hand, … Continue reading
Breakfast wine is the best stuff. Here’s a version that is so reasonably priced, you can buy two! Bottled at Mionetto at nelle Cantine di Crocetta del Montello in north eastern Italy, this is a light, bubbly Prosecco made from … Continue reading
Glera – grape of the ever popular and reasonably priced Italian sparkling wine Prosecco. This selection is perfect for appetizers, brunches, lunch time or summer sipping. With its fizzy, persistent mousse, this bubble is the palest lemon colour. On the nose, it … Continue reading
Tasting notes from a study group for the WSET Diploma, Unit 5, Sparkling Wines of the World course … Wine #1 Cava, Parés Baltà, Brut, Penedès, Spain, 11.5% abv, C$22.99 Clear and bright, pale gold, bubbles noted. Clean, light intensity aromas of … Continue reading