- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- How Does Stella Rosa "Stellabrate"? With a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title for Largest Flute of Prosecco
- Wines of Alsace USA Hosts Third Edition of Alsace Rocks in Los Angeles
- Alcoholic Beverages Market Forecast Report 2022: USD 393.96 Billion Market Growth Opportunity by 2026| Technavio
- Ornellaia Announces the Release of Poggio alle Gazze dell'Ornellaia 2020, Accompanied by a Special Chef Ambassadors Project
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,543 hits
Tag Archives: Emily Dickinson
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading