- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- WTSO Celebrates The Holiday Season With Online Sale Events
- WanderEater Releases Inaugural National Content Partnership Ft. Celebrity Chef Nick Liu: #WECaliUpgraded
- Trentodoc is the Top Awarded Sparkling Wine of Italy at the Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
- Italy brings diversity and inclusion to the forefront of wine business
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 85,113 hits
Tag Archives: Three Boy’s Vineyard
It’s just a guess, but this weekend may call for a socially distanced barbecue in celebration of Father’s Day and a few stellar humans. If this is part of your Covid-19 celebratory plan, consider opening a bottle of this delicious … Continue reading
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading