- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Delicato Family Wines Forges Partnership with Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Canadian drag superstar Scarlett Bobo supporting Rainbow Railroad as a patron and ambassador, bringing inclusivity in drag to centre stage and helping LGBTQI+ people around the world escape violence
- Willamette Valley Vineyards announces a new planned Winery in Dundee Hills, four new planned Winery Restaurants and a new Winemaking & Vineyard Leadership Position
- GrandView Aviation Releases Private Label "Altitude Rosé" from Boxwood Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,343 hits
Tag Archives: Three Boy’s Vineyard
It’s just a guess, but this weekend may call for a socially distanced barbecue in celebration of Father’s Day and a few stellar humans. If this is part of your Covid-19 celebratory plan, consider opening a bottle of this delicious … Continue reading
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading