Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,909 hits
Tag Archives: Sparkling Rose
Bella, Gamay Noir, Sparkling Rosé , Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, 2013, 11.4% abv.
Bella is run by husband and wife team, Jay Drysdale and Wendy Rose – and named after their dearly beloved, but departed dog, Bella. They specialize in sparkling wines and are proud of staying true to the traditional method. Their wines … Continue reading
Posted in British Columbia, Gamay, ROSE, Sparkling Wine Tagged BC, Bella, bubbles, Gamay Noir, Naramata Bench, okanagan valley vqa, pink wine, rose, sparkling, Sparkling Rose, traditional method Leave a comment