- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- LG SIGNATURE Brings Alessandro Mendini's Last Original Sketch to Life
- T. P. Reserve wines are launched by Napa winemaker to memorialize the moment
- Prosecco DOC Consortium announces production of Prosecco DOC Rosé has been approved
- Corby Spirit and Wine Supporting Bars and Restaurants that are #StillOpen
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 80,427 hits
Tag Archives: Ursa Major Wines
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading
Chardonnay, Callisto, Ursa Major Wines, Sagebrush Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.4% abv.
Callisto was discovered by Galileo in 1610 and is the second largest moon of Jupiter after Ganymede. It’s also the third largest moon in our solar system. I’d had no idea about this – until I drank this wine and … Continue reading