- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- WTSO Celebrates The Holiday Season With Online Sale Events
- WanderEater Releases Inaugural National Content Partnership Ft. Celebrity Chef Nick Liu: #WECaliUpgraded
- Trentodoc is the Top Awarded Sparkling Wine of Italy at the Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
- Italy brings diversity and inclusion to the forefront of wine business
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 85,113 hits
Tag Archives: Rajen Toor
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading
Chardonnay, Callisto, Ursa Major Wines, Sagebrush Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.4% abv.
Callisto was discovered by Galileo in 1610 and is the second largest moon of Jupiter after Ganymede. It’s also the third largest moon in our solar system. I’d had no idea about this – until I drank this wine and … Continue reading
Who remembers Eydie Gormé and her love and husband of decades, Steve Lawrence? I actually do. If you don’t know who she is, you must take a moment to listen to this 1964 recording of her singing Sabor a Mí … Continue reading