- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Raventós Codorníu Expands Their Sparkling Wine Portfolio with Incandesa Brut
- Vinitaly International Academy Prepares for Next Editions
- Ornellaia Bianco 2018 is Released to the Fine Wine Market
- Candoni De Zan Family Introduces Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon to Its Wine Collection Made with Organic Grapes and Updates the Product Packaging
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 88,357 hits
Tag Archives: Prince Edward County
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading