Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: traditional method
Lambrusco Reggiano, Frizzante Secco, Arte e Concerto, Lambrusco DOC, Reggio Emilia, Italy, 2019, 11.5% abv., C$23
I was looking for something interesting to serve friends with some charcuterie, and realized I had a few bottles of Lambrusco hanging around, so decided to put them to work. The wine that is, not the friends. Lambrusco is both … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Lambrusco, OTHER, RED Tagged bubbles, DOC Lambrusco, Emilia Romagna, frizzante, Lambrusco, red wine, Reggio Emilia, traditional method Leave a comment
Gringet, Brut, Domaine Belluard et Fils, Ayse, Savoie AOC, France, NV, 12% abv.
Nestled in a valley between Geneva and Mont Blanc at an altitude of 400m, Domaine Belluard et Fils is a biodynamic (since 2001) and organic vineyard growing several grapes – but one that is most unusual and unique – Gringet. … Continue reading
Posted in France, Gringet, Sparkling Wine, WHITE Tagged Ayse, Ayse AoC, Ayze, bio, biodynamic, brut, bubble, bubbles, Domaine Belluard, Domaine Belluard et Fils, france, Gringet, methode traditional, nv, organic, Savoie, sparkling wine, traditional method, Vin de Savoie, white wine, wine Leave a comment
Bella, Gamay Noir, Sparkling Rosé , Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, 2013, 11.4% abv.
Bella is run by husband and wife team, Jay Drysdale and Wendy Rose – and named after their dearly beloved, but departed dog, Bella. They specialize in sparkling wines and are proud of staying true to the traditional method. Their wines … Continue reading
Posted in British Columbia, Gamay, ROSE, Sparkling Wine Tagged BC, Bella, bubbles, Gamay Noir, Naramata Bench, okanagan valley vqa, pink wine, rose, sparkling, Sparkling Rose, traditional method Leave a comment