- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- NuVerge announces five-year contract with Big Head Wines Inc. for NuTrax for Wine™ No-Code Software Solution
- Ready Player One: O'Neill Vintners & Distillers Presses Start On Game Box Wines
- 510 Selected wines: 5StarWines & Wine Without Walls was the first wine blind tasting to be held in person after the pandemic
- Trees & Seas Festival Continues to Grow
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,313 hits
Tag Archives: Ontario wine
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading