Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: Ontario wine
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading