- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Startup Poised to Disrupt $78 Billion US Wine Industry
- Sippd Launches Premium At-Home Wine Tasting Bundle for Beginner Wine Drinkers and Enthusiasts
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival returns to Long Island Wine Country, Saturday, June 25th at Duck Walk Vineyards
- Auberge Resorts Collection Announces Inspiring New Epicurean Experiences For 2022
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,121 hits
Tag Archives: Vinnified
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading