- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Delicato Family Wines Forges Partnership with Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Canadian drag superstar Scarlett Bobo supporting Rainbow Railroad as a patron and ambassador, bringing inclusivity in drag to centre stage and helping LGBTQI+ people around the world escape violence
- Willamette Valley Vineyards announces a new planned Winery in Dundee Hills, four new planned Winery Restaurants and a new Winemaking & Vineyard Leadership Position
- GrandView Aviation Releases Private Label "Altitude Rosé" from Boxwood Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,343 hits
Tag Archives: Black Sage Bench
Gamay Noir, Accustomed to the Dark, Three Boy’s Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Ursa Major Wines, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.3% abv.
‘Accustomed to the Dark’ is another red wine, home run hit by winemaker Rajen Toor. The guy is not only crushing it with his wines, he’s seriously poetic when it comes to naming his creations. This time, the wine has … Continue reading
Chardonnay, Callisto, Ursa Major Wines, Sagebrush Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.4% abv.
Callisto was discovered by Galileo in 1610 and is the second largest moon of Jupiter after Ganymede. It’s also the third largest moon in our solar system. I’d had no idea about this – until I drank this wine and … Continue reading
Who remembers Eydie Gormé and her love and husband of decades, Steve Lawrence? I actually do. If you don’t know who she is, you must take a moment to listen to this 1964 recording of her singing Sabor a Mí … Continue reading
Church & State, Chardonnay, Gravelbourg Vineyard, Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada, 2010, 14.3% abv, C$25
Church & State is one of my stalwart Okanagan favourites – due in large part to the fine winemaking abilities of Jeff del Nin. The other part is heavily influenced (I cannot lie) by the dramatically stunning backdrop provided at their … Continue reading