- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Barefoot Partners with Mindy Kaling to Introduce the Wine That Goes With You
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Welcome Country Star Jake Owen to Mount Pocono Premium Collection on June 29
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces Tourism Economic Impact of $1.1 Billion for Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Temporarily Closes South 11th Street Fine Wine & Good Spirits
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 74,218 hits
Tag Archives: 12% abv.
Grüner Veltliner (aka Gru-vee) is indeed a groovy, Austrian grape that makes great wine. Generally, Gru-vee is food friendly with a solid floral and fruit profile, elegant minerality and a peppery hit. This one is no exception. Made from Grüner grapes harvested … Continue reading
There at the Wines of Portugal – Vancouver tasting table #40 was Ricardo Jorge Pinto Correia, the Director of Casa Santos Lima with a line up of wines to show Vancouver. Friendly, unflappable and enthusiastic about his wares, Ricardo happily explained … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading