- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wayfarer, Wade Cellars and Newfound Wines Get to Work in Convenient Downtown Location
- Barolo & Barbaresco World Opening Concludes As The Largest Appelation Tasting Ever For Italian Wine In The United States
- Tickets On Sale Now For Sixth Annual Yountville Live Luxury Event Taking Place In California March 19-22
- The "organic" growth of the 2020 Wine Without Walls selection
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,360 hits
Tag Archives: 12% abv.
Grüner Veltliner (aka Gru-vee) is indeed a groovy, Austrian grape that makes great wine. Generally, Gru-vee is food friendly with a solid floral and fruit profile, elegant minerality and a peppery hit. This one is no exception. Made from Grüner grapes harvested … Continue reading
There at the Wines of Portugal – Vancouver tasting table #40 was Ricardo Jorge Pinto Correia, the Director of Casa Santos Lima with a line up of wines to show Vancouver. Friendly, unflappable and enthusiastic about his wares, Ricardo happily explained … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading