- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- California's Spirit Works Distillery Moves into 2021 with New Accolades & Promotions
- 'Beyond The Bottom Line' - New Vodcast Featuring Executives Speaking Candidly About The World of Work - Debuts on Major Podcast Platforms
- Following 350% Increase in Online Sales in 2020, Gary's Wine & Marketplace Continues to Innovate with Gary's Plus Membership Program in 2021
- Renowned Pastry Chef, Zac Young and TV Personality Marino Monferrato to Host a Virtual Valentine's Day Chocolate and Wine Tasting featuring Ferrero Golden Gallery Chocolates and Wines Curated by N10 Restaurant
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,856 hits
Tag Archives: 12% abv.
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading
Grüner Veltliner (aka Gru-vee) is indeed a groovy, Austrian grape that makes great wine. Generally, Gru-vee is food friendly with a solid floral and fruit profile, elegant minerality and a peppery hit. This one is no exception. Made from Grüner grapes harvested … Continue reading
There at the Wines of Portugal – Vancouver tasting table #40 was Ricardo Jorge Pinto Correia, the Director of Casa Santos Lima with a line up of wines to show Vancouver. Friendly, unflappable and enthusiastic about his wares, Ricardo happily explained … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading