- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Tag Archives: 12% abv.
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading
Grüner Veltliner (aka Gru-vee) is indeed a groovy, Austrian grape that makes great wine. Generally, Gru-vee is food friendly with a solid floral and fruit profile, elegant minerality and a peppery hit. This one is no exception. Made from Grüner grapes harvested … Continue reading
There at the Wines of Portugal – Vancouver tasting table #40 was Ricardo Jorge Pinto Correia, the Director of Casa Santos Lima with a line up of wines to show Vancouver. Friendly, unflappable and enthusiastic about his wares, Ricardo happily explained … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading