- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- NuVerge announces five-year contract with Big Head Wines Inc. for NuTrax for Wine™ No-Code Software Solution
- Ready Player One: O'Neill Vintners & Distillers Presses Start On Game Box Wines
- 510 Selected wines: 5StarWines & Wine Without Walls was the first wine blind tasting to be held in person after the pandemic
- Trees & Seas Festival Continues to Grow
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,313 hits
Tag Archives: 12% abv.
Gamay & Pinot Noir, PTO, Sparkling, Chadsey’s Cairns Winery, Prince Edward County, Ontario VQA, 2019, 12% abv.
Prince Edward County is Ontario’s northern most wine growing and making region, and lies just 2 hours east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario which moderates its climate. Limestone and gravel dominant soils offer great drainage and produce … Continue reading
Grüner Veltliner (aka Gru-vee) is indeed a groovy, Austrian grape that makes great wine. Generally, Gru-vee is food friendly with a solid floral and fruit profile, elegant minerality and a peppery hit. This one is no exception. Made from Grüner grapes harvested … Continue reading
There at the Wines of Portugal – Vancouver tasting table #40 was Ricardo Jorge Pinto Correia, the Director of Casa Santos Lima with a line up of wines to show Vancouver. Friendly, unflappable and enthusiastic about his wares, Ricardo happily explained … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading