- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: Burgundy
Pinot Noir, Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru Aux Vergelesses, Simon Bizes et Fils, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2010, 13.5% abv. US$95
Simon Bizes et Fils is a fifth generation Burgundian winery in Savigny-les-Beaunes south of Dijon. The Pinot Noir grapes for this 2010 bottle come from vineyards planted in 1939, 1949 and 1954. On the eyes, it’s a translucent garnet with … Continue reading
Pouilly-Fuissé is located in Burgundy’s Mâconnais subregion and Chardonnay is its only grape. Its wines are usually good deals and cheaper than those from the north of Burgundy. There, a good tip for when all those wines are swimming in front … Continue reading
Moulin-à-Vent is one of the most special of the Beaujolais crus and the wine can most closely resemble fine Burgundy when aged. In fact, this bottle doesn’t even mention Beaujolais on the label but instead, refers to red ‘Burgundy’. Make … Continue reading