- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- AUCTION OF WASHINGTON WINES HOSTS PRIVATE BARREL AUCTION WITH ONE-OF-A-KIND WINE LOTS, AUGUST 8
- Sippd Launches Referral Program for Wine Lovers to Refer Friends and Earn Amazing Rewards
- Bio Detection K9 Develops Cutting-Edge Detection for Grape Virus Diseases
- The Legacy Cellar Foundation Raises $3 Million for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 60th Anniversary with Record-Setting Singular 27-Liter Bottle of Sine Qua Non The Inaugural Syrah
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,015 hits
Tag Archives: Niagara Peninsula VQA
Pinot Noir, Le Clos Jordanne, Le Grand Clos, Twenty Mile Bench VQA, Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, 2011, 13.5% abv.
When in Ottawa, I walked into the Constellation speciality store and purchased this. Perhaps I should have known better, but hope springs eternal. I thought, “Going to their upper end product may make a difference!” It didn’t. Made with Pinot … Continue reading
After arriving late at the hotel located in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula, I selected this bottle from the wine list to take to my room. I was hopeful that being in the heart of Ontario’s wine region, I … Continue reading
Prohibition. Prohibiting something rarely, if ever, accomplishes the original goal. Whether it involves anti-drug campaigns, teenage abstinence programs or international trade embargoes, relying on fear, shaming and isolation tactics rarely produce the hoped for results. This extends to alcohol; the … Continue reading