- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Avaline Launches Direct-to-Consumer As Demand Grows
- CRŪ Winery Launches Scholarship with California State University System
- The Busker "Triple Cask Triple Smooth" Beats Established Competitors in Blind Tasting; Rated Best Irish Whiskey Blend by Independent, Prestigious Tasting Panel
- McBride Sisters Collection, Inc. Announces #YESSHECAN2021
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 87,699 hits
Tag Archives: BC wines
White Wedding, Hidden Chapel Winery, Sauvignon Blanc – Viognier – Riesling, Oliver, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2011, 12.6% abv.
Purchased in summer 2011 during a foray to the Okanagan Valley, we hit a few wineries and picked this one up along the way. It’s a pale lemon and has light legs with stronger than average aromas of lychee, pink grapefruit, … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Family Reserve, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2006, 13.5% abv, C$30 at winery
Friday night and the time is right for….Pinot! We visited the Mt. Boucherie winery near Kelowna in BC’s Okanagan Valley and enjoyed the tasting room and knowledgeable family members talking about their extensive range of wines. Mt. Boucherie produces three levels … Continue reading