- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Algodon Wine Estates Vineyard Residences and Golf Club Featured in New York Times
- SOMM TV to Release 'Sip Trip, Italy' Series Starting October 1st
- Gracianna Winery Supports Sonoma County Fire-Related Organizations by Donating 100% of Online Sales Profits
- Quintessa Introduces Inaugural Decade Release with 2010 Vintage
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 83,380 hits
Tag Archives: Bourgogne
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading