- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: Storied Wines and Spirits
Wild Ferment, Méthode Ancestrale, Vantage Point Vineyard, Anthony Buchanan Wines, Oliver, BC, 11.5% abv., 2019
Cool, very cool. This 89% Chardonnay with 7% Pinot Gris and 4% Gamay bubble is a hand-crafted gem by BC’s own Anthony Buchanan with only 2,500 bottles made. Stopped with a crown cap, this sparkling wine is light gold with … Continue reading
‘Fess up, all you Covid-19 drinkers. I know you’re looking for daily drinker wines to stock up on, just in case. Even if you’re not, here is one you should put in an order for ASAP. I have actually purchased … Continue reading
Who remembers Eydie Gormé and her love and husband of decades, Steve Lawrence? I actually do. If you don’t know who she is, you must take a moment to listen to this 1964 recording of her singing Sabor a Mí … Continue reading