- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- 'Beyond The Bottom Line' - New Vodcast Featuring Executives Speaking Candidly About The World of Work - Debuts on Major Podcast Platforms
- Following 350% Increase in Online Sales in 2020, Gary's Wine & Marketplace Continues to Innovate with Gary's Plus Membership Program in 2021
- Renowned Pastry Chef, Zac Young and TV Personality Mariano Monferrato to Host a Virtual Valentine's Day Chocolate and Wine Tasting featuring Ferrero Golden Gallery Chocolates and Wines Curated by N10 Restaurant
- Wine Shipments to Consumers Soar to Record $3.7 Billion in 2020
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,837 hits
Tag Archives: bubble
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.
Wild Ferment, Méthode Ancestrale, Vantage Point Vineyard, Anthony Buchanan Wines, Oliver, BC, 11.5% abv., 2019
Cool, very cool. This 89% Chardonnay with 7% Pinot Gris and 4% Gamay bubble is a hand-crafted gem by BC’s own Anthony Buchanan with only 2,500 bottles made. Stopped with a crown cap, this sparkling wine is light gold with … Continue reading
Nestled in a valley between Geneva and Mont Blanc at an altitude of 400m, Domaine Belluard et Fils is a biodynamic (since 2001) and organic vineyard growing several grapes – but one that is most unusual and unique – Gringet. … Continue reading
Bottle fermented and aged in the traditional method, this bubble was purchased by daughter Jess. I seem to have trained the child well – at least in that she has good taste in wine. It’s topped with a crown cap, … Continue reading