- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Temecula Valley Wine Country Mourns the Death of Joe Hart, Legendary Pioneer of Southern California Wine Country
- Ambrosus Ecosystem Partners With The Swiss Wine Association To Leverage A Blockchain-Powered Digital Platform For The Multimillion Dollar Swiss Wine Industry Under the Swiss Wine - Vision 2030 Project
- Hot off the press: "5StarWines - the Book" The journey for the selected wines begins here
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces Temecula Chilled Holiday Fun Through the Month of December in Southern California Wine Country
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,345 hits
Tag Archives: bubble
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.
Wild Ferment, Méthode Ancestrale, Vantage Point Vineyard, Anthony Buchanan Wines, Oliver, BC, 11.5% abv., 2019
Cool, very cool. This 89% Chardonnay with 7% Pinot Gris and 4% Gamay bubble is a hand-crafted gem by BC’s own Anthony Buchanan with only 2,500 bottles made. Stopped with a crown cap, this sparkling wine is light gold with … Continue reading
Nestled in a valley between Geneva and Mont Blanc at an altitude of 400m, Domaine Belluard et Fils is a biodynamic (since 2001) and organic vineyard growing several grapes – but one that is most unusual and unique – Gringet. … Continue reading
Bottle fermented and aged in the traditional method, this bubble was purchased by daughter Jess. I seem to have trained the child well – at least in that she has good taste in wine. It’s topped with a crown cap, … Continue reading