- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GLS - A Leading Western U.S. Wine Delivery Provider - to Exhibit at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,033 hits
Tag Archives: 2017
Amelia (Syrah – Viognier), Daydreamer Wines, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 13.5% abv., 2017, C$35
This plush 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier is a treat! Master of Wine Marcus Ansems has produced a delicious Naramata Bench version of this northern Rhône classic. In the traditional homeland of Syrah, many winemakers co-ferment the grape with 5-10% Viognier … Continue reading
Viognier/Roussanne, Freyja, Gard Vintners, Lawrence Estate Wines, Royal Slope, Columbia Valley AVA, Washington State, 2017, US$16
Recently I attended the 2018 Wine Media Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. When I was doing a little legwork in advance of the event about some of the wineries we may meet with, I’d noticed a review by Stephen Tanzer … Continue reading
Rosé, Whispering Angel, Caves D’Esclans, Domaines Sacha Lichine, Côtes-de-Provence, France, 2017, US$21
I drank it all. Every drop. By myself. And I was so distracted, I even forgot to take a picture of the bottle before I drained it. But I think this is what happens with the easily quaffable Whispering Angel. … Continue reading
I put my best people on this one. When I wondered about who to invite over to help me drink this bottle, thoughts immediately went to my sister whose middle name is Sav Blanc. Well, rather… if it could be, … Continue reading