Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: Columbia Valley AVA
Viognier/Roussanne, Freyja, Gard Vintners, Lawrence Estate Wines, Royal Slope, Columbia Valley AVA, Washington State, 2017, US$16
Recently I attended the 2018 Wine Media Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. When I was doing a little legwork in advance of the event about some of the wineries we may meet with, I’d noticed a review by Stephen Tanzer … Continue reading
Cabernet Sauvignon, L’Appel du Vide, Columbia Valley AVA, Washington, USA, 14.3% abv.
The meaning of ‘l’appel du vide’ is, ‘the call of the wild.’ One translation says it describes the urge to engage in destructive behaviours – like when you’re walking along and have “the inexplicable urge to jump into traffic”. Seriously? … Continue reading