- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Tag Archives: Columbia Valley
Viognier/Roussanne, Freyja, Gard Vintners, Lawrence Estate Wines, Royal Slope, Columbia Valley AVA, Washington State, 2017, US$16
Recently I attended the 2018 Wine Media Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. When I was doing a little legwork in advance of the event about some of the wineries we may meet with, I’d noticed a review by Stephen Tanzer … Continue reading
This Washington state Syrah punches far above its weight in terms of quality for money. It’s a bright, deep garnet with a ruby rim and thick legs. On the nose it has pronounced intensity with aromas of deeply ripe blackberry, Damson … Continue reading
After California, the US state that produces the most wine is Washington. The Columbia Valley AVA lies mostly in Washington State, but a portion of it overlaps into Oregon. At its northern most end, it extends almost into BC’s Okanagan … Continue reading