- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- WX Brands Commits Donation to World Central Kitchen in Support of #ChefsForAmerica COVID-19 Response
- PROSECCO DOC: March Data confirms a Positive Trend in Line with the Consortium's Forecast before the Pandemic
- Tenth Ward Distilling Company Produces Surface Disinfectant for COVID-19 Front Line
- Michael David Winery Reveals New Package For Old Favorite, Lodi Red
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 79,173 hits
Tag Archives: naramata bench sub GI
Amelia (Syrah – Viognier), Daydreamer Wines, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 13.5% abv., 2017, C$35
This plush 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier is a treat! Master of Wine Marcus Ansems has produced a delicious Naramata Bench version of this northern Rhône classic. In the traditional homeland of Syrah, many winemakers co-ferment the grape with 5-10% Viognier … Continue reading
Pinot Gris, Reserve, Hillside Winery, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, Canada, 2017, 13.7% abv.
I had wanted to visit Hillside Winery for a while – not only is their Reserve Pinot Gris one of my absolute favourite wines of all time, but their celebrated restaurant is award winning. We popped in for a visit … Continue reading