- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GLS - A Leading Western U.S. Wine Delivery Provider - to Exhibit at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,034 hits
Tag Archives: 13.5% abv
Amelia (Syrah – Viognier), Daydreamer Wines, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 13.5% abv., 2017, C$35
This plush 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier is a treat! Master of Wine Marcus Ansems has produced a delicious Naramata Bench version of this northern Rhône classic. In the traditional homeland of Syrah, many winemakers co-ferment the grape with 5-10% Viognier … Continue reading
Although Jerry Lohr may have started out small in the 1970s, you could hardly say he stayed that way. Today, his Californian wine empire encompasses vineyards in three regions (Monterey, Paso Robles and Napa) growing grapes on 3,633 acres and … Continue reading
Nestled up in Italy’s northwest corner, north of Trento in tiny Pressano lie the Cesconi brothers’ vineyards. Most of the fruit for this wine – a blend of Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay – is from the Olivar, a single … Continue reading
This wine surprised me. Being from Madiran AOC (which is located in South West France in the Pyrénées Mountains on the border with Spain) I anticipated it would be very concentrated and tannic. Wines from Madiran AOC may only be red (there’s … Continue reading