- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Tag Archives: 13.5% abv
Amelia (Syrah – Viognier), Daydreamer Wines, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 13.5% abv., 2017, C$35
This plush 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier is a treat! Master of Wine Marcus Ansems has produced a delicious Naramata Bench version of this northern Rhône classic. In the traditional homeland of Syrah, many winemakers co-ferment the grape with 5-10% Viognier … Continue reading
Although Jerry Lohr may have started out small in the 1970s, you could hardly say he stayed that way. Today, his Californian wine empire encompasses vineyards in three regions (Monterey, Paso Robles and Napa) growing grapes on 3,633 acres and … Continue reading
Nestled up in Italy’s northwest corner, north of Trento in tiny Pressano lie the Cesconi brothers’ vineyards. Most of the fruit for this wine – a blend of Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay – is from the Olivar, a single … Continue reading
This wine surprised me. Being from Madiran AOC (which is located in South West France in the Pyrénées Mountains on the border with Spain) I anticipated it would be very concentrated and tannic. Wines from Madiran AOC may only be red (there’s … Continue reading