- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GLS - A Leading Western U.S. Wine Delivery Provider - to Exhibit at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
- Lymphoma Research Foundation to Host Annual Wine Tasting Fundraising Event at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach, Florida
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,034 hits
Tag Archives: Naramata
Zowie! Pow! Wow! From grapes planted in 1995 at Losthorn Vineyard in Okanagan Falls, this Chardonnay is electric. Whole cluster pressed, it’s an unfined and unfiltered, charged up, bona fide beauty. A shade of pale lemon gold on the eyes, … Continue reading
Amelia (Syrah – Viognier), Daydreamer Wines, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 13.5% abv., 2017, C$35
This plush 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier is a treat! Master of Wine Marcus Ansems has produced a delicious Naramata Bench version of this northern Rhône classic. In the traditional homeland of Syrah, many winemakers co-ferment the grape with 5-10% Viognier … Continue reading