- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Category Archives: Vermentino
Rosé, Whispering Angel, Caves D’Esclans, Domaines Sacha Lichine, Côtes-de-Provence, France, 2017, US$21
I drank it all. Every drop. By myself. And I was so distracted, I even forgot to take a picture of the bottle before I drained it. But I think this is what happens with the easily quaffable Whispering Angel. … Continue reading
Grenache Blanc and Vermentino, Domaine Lafage, Côté Est, Côtes Catalanes IGP, France, 12.5% abv, C$18++
This delicious Grenache Blanc and Vermentino stunner is from the French part of Catalonia – grown on an organic vineyard facing est (east) toward the Mediterranean near Perpignan on the northern side of the Pyrénées. Got that map in your … Continue reading
Vermentino is an aromatic white grape grown in France’s Languedoc-Roussillon and Provence (where it’s called Rolle), and also in Italy’s Sardinia, Liguria (Pigato), Piedmonte (Favorita) as well as in Corsica. Here in Tuscany, it is called Vermentino as per the … Continue reading