- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,392 hits
Tag Archives: Trader Joes
Rosé, Whispering Angel, Caves D’Esclans, Domaines Sacha Lichine, Côtes-de-Provence, France, 2017, US$21
I drank it all. Every drop. By myself. And I was so distracted, I even forgot to take a picture of the bottle before I drained it. But I think this is what happens with the easily quaffable Whispering Angel. … Continue reading
I purchased this bottle at Trader Joe’s Bellingham store for about US$19, but it actually cost me a lot more in Canadian dollars because of the tax paid at the border. Medium ruby with a tinge of garnet, it has aromas … Continue reading
While at Trader Joe’s last summer on a cross-border run, I did a scan for the most expensive red wine I could buy and this was the one- a whopping $20. “Go big or go home”, I thought. I went … Continue reading
I will admit to having experienced a small amount of panic when I opened this because of some extra alcoholic vapours and concerns about faults. But those literally blew over and off and although the cork was grainy and falling … Continue reading