- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
- Miner Family Winery Celebrates the Completion of Interior Tasting Room Upgrades
- WX Brands Acquires Portfolio of Wines from Niven Family Wine Estates
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,031 hits
Category Archives: Rolle
Rosé, Whispering Angel, Caves D’Esclans, Domaines Sacha Lichine, Côtes-de-Provence, France, 2017, US$21
I drank it all. Every drop. By myself. And I was so distracted, I even forgot to take a picture of the bottle before I drained it. But I think this is what happens with the easily quaffable Whispering Angel. … Continue reading
There’s not much about this famous Brangelina – Perrin brothers product you can’t find on the internet. A quick search brings up a mere 27,900 links on Google. It was named on Wine Spectator’s 100 top wines of 2013 as the … Continue reading
Vermentino is an aromatic white grape grown in France’s Languedoc-Roussillon and Provence (where it’s called Rolle), and also in Italy’s Sardinia, Liguria (Pigato), Piedmonte (Favorita) as well as in Corsica. Here in Tuscany, it is called Vermentino as per the … Continue reading