- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Category Archives: Rolle
Rosé, Whispering Angel, Caves D’Esclans, Domaines Sacha Lichine, Côtes-de-Provence, France, 2017, US$21
I drank it all. Every drop. By myself. And I was so distracted, I even forgot to take a picture of the bottle before I drained it. But I think this is what happens with the easily quaffable Whispering Angel. … Continue reading
There’s not much about this famous Brangelina – Perrin brothers product you can’t find on the internet. A quick search brings up a mere 27,900 links on Google. It was named on Wine Spectator’s 100 top wines of 2013 as the … Continue reading
Vermentino is an aromatic white grape grown in France’s Languedoc-Roussillon and Provence (where it’s called Rolle), and also in Italy’s Sardinia, Liguria (Pigato), Piedmonte (Favorita) as well as in Corsica. Here in Tuscany, it is called Vermentino as per the … Continue reading