- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Barefoot Partners with Mindy Kaling to Introduce the Wine That Goes With You
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Welcome Country Star Jake Owen to Mount Pocono Premium Collection on June 29
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces Tourism Economic Impact of $1.1 Billion for Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Temporarily Closes South 11th Street Fine Wine & Good Spirits
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 74,219 hits
Tag Archives: 13% abv.
It’s so warm these days, I can’t bring myself to drink anything other than gin and tonic … or perhaps a bottle of Rosé. This Rosé, made of typical Provençal grapes – Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah – is bottled at … Continue reading
I love receiving comments and talking with you after you read my posts. Some of you like the pictures, others the wine notes. Many of you wonder if perhaps, just perhaps, it is possible that I drink just a little … Continue reading
I put my best people on this one. When I wondered about who to invite over to help me drink this bottle, thoughts immediately went to my sister whose middle name is Sav Blanc. Well, rather… if it could be, … Continue reading
Made from 70% Grenache Gris, Grenache and 30% Mourvèdre grapes harvested by hand from 65 and 80 year old vines, this is a visual beauty of the palest salmon. Jean-Marc Lafage makes this at his estate near Perpignan, France. … Continue reading
Love. Haywire wines are consistently gorgeous. It doesn’t get much better than this on the BC wine stage. When you’re committed to using organically grown grapes, and providing little intervention in the cellar – no additives or oak, indigenous yeasts … Continue reading
There’s not much about this famous Brangelina – Perrin brothers product you can’t find on the internet. A quick search brings up a mere 27,900 links on Google. It was named on Wine Spectator’s 100 top wines of 2013 as the … Continue reading