Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Sicilia DOC Launches Nationwide Restaurant and Retail Campaign "Make Every Hour Golden, It's Sicilian Wine Time!"
- Cincinnati's Newest Restaurant Celebrates the 2022 Design Award
- CRŪ Winery Announces Holiday Events
- Port Wine Market Size to grow by USD 157.04 Million by 2026, Market Analysis Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Technavio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,836 hits
Category Archives: Chile
I put my best people on this one. When I wondered about who to invite over to help me drink this bottle, thoughts immediately went to my sister whose middle name is Sav Blanc. Well, rather… if it could be, … Continue reading
Straight from what is referred to as Chile’s equivalent of a Grand Cru, the Don Melchor is one of giant Concha y Toro’s flagship wines. Grown on the north bank of the Maipo River at a cool 640m of altitude, … Continue reading
My friend Sean N. is one of those intrepid folks who always manages to find a bottle that is unusual and unique – and then has the class to share it. Come to think of it, I have met many … Continue reading
If all Cabernet Sauvignon tasted like this, I would drink it every day, all day long and twice a day on Thursdays. And here is a double whammy – if you visit the Gillmore website, they play my favourite piece of … Continue reading
Carménère is originally from Bordeaux and Southwest France, but it was taken to the New World, specifically Chile, by French immigrants in the mid 1800s. It has proven to be far better suited to its new South American home because … Continue reading
A wine to love with steak! Yes! In honour of Andrew’s 15th birthday, out came this great red Chilean blend. From a single vineyard wine from Chile’s Colchagua Valley poised at 900m above sea level, this is a delicious wine. It … Continue reading