- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) Announces 2019 International Women's Day Dinner
- Celebrate Hollywood's Biggest Night with eMeals Recipes & Award-Winning Wines
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: Roussanne
Viognier/Roussanne, Freyja, Gard Vintners, Lawrence Estate Wines, Royal Slope, Columbia Valley AVA, Washington State, 2017, US$16
Recently I attended the 2018 Wine Media Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. When I was doing a little legwork in advance of the event about some of the wineries we may meet with, I’d noticed a review by Stephen Tanzer … Continue reading
Every now and then, I’m reminded how small producer, attention-to-detail, hands-on and earth-friendly farming and wine-making practices all conspire to produce some of the seriously fabulous wines of the world. From the minute this was opened, I wondered where it … Continue reading
Truth be told, I don’t want to tell you about this wine – because when I do, you’re going to run to the nearest liquor store and buy it out. And there won’t be any left for me. Unless I … Continue reading