- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: walla walla
By the time the long weekend spent at the 2018 Wine Media Conference (WMC) was over, I estimate I had tasted well north of 100 wines. This is why we spit. While most of these wines were from Washington State … Continue reading
Viognier/Roussanne, Freyja, Gard Vintners, Lawrence Estate Wines, Royal Slope, Columbia Valley AVA, Washington State, 2017, US$16
Recently I attended the 2018 Wine Media Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. When I was doing a little legwork in advance of the event about some of the wineries we may meet with, I’d noticed a review by Stephen Tanzer … Continue reading
Sequel, Syrah, Long Shadows Vintner’s Collection, Columbia Valley, Walla Walla, Washington, 2011, 14.8% abv, US$50
We were spending a day at the tasting rooms of Woodinville, north of Seattle in Washington state when we popped into the Long Shadows storefront. If you haven’t heard about this concept, I guarantee it will intrigue you. Since 2000, former … Continue reading