- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Elegance Brands Announces Distribution Partnership With Drake's award winning Virginia Black Whiskey & Mod Sélection champagne
- BWW 2021 - Best Wines of World have been selected - Château Mouton Rothschild is the Winner!
- wine2wine Business Forum data highlights the value of virtual events in 2020
- Wuhai grapes gain favor at the China International Agricultural Products Fair
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,783 hits
Tag Archives: Vermentino
Rosé, Whispering Angel, Caves D’Esclans, Domaines Sacha Lichine, Côtes-de-Provence, France, 2017, US$21
I drank it all. Every drop. By myself. And I was so distracted, I even forgot to take a picture of the bottle before I drained it. But I think this is what happens with the easily quaffable Whispering Angel. … Continue reading
Grenache Blanc and Vermentino, Domaine Lafage, Côté Est, Côtes Catalanes IGP, France, 12.5% abv, C$18++
This delicious Grenache Blanc and Vermentino stunner is from the French part of Catalonia – grown on an organic vineyard facing est (east) toward the Mediterranean near Perpignan on the northern side of the Pyrénées. Got that map in your … Continue reading
Vermentino is an aromatic white grape grown in France’s Languedoc-Roussillon and Provence (where it’s called Rolle), and also in Italy’s Sardinia, Liguria (Pigato), Piedmonte (Favorita) as well as in Corsica. Here in Tuscany, it is called Vermentino as per the … Continue reading