- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: Penticton
‘Fess up, all you Covid-19 drinkers. I know you’re looking for daily drinker wines to stock up on, just in case. Even if you’re not, here is one you should put in an order for ASAP. I have actually purchased … Continue reading
Sémillon is usually paired with other white grapes, most especially Sauvignon Blanc as in the classic white wine of Bordeaux. However, this is a 100% Sémillon version from vines planted in 1993 near Kelowna, BC in Canada’s Okanagan region. Unfiltered … Continue reading
There’s about 67 ha of white grape, Viognier planted throughout the Okanagan Valley. LFNG is located on the Naramata Bench, but the vineyard these grapes hail from is their Perfect Hedge Vineyard located to the south in Osoyoos and almost … Continue reading