- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Ian Harris, CEO of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust receives prestigious Vinitaly International Award during wine2wine Business Forum
- Five Bunches to Resultum 2013, Excellence Recognized in Umberto Cesari
- 100 Nails Ranch to Debut Zonin Family's California Project
- The Wonderful Company Announces Recipients Of Over $500,000 In Relief Funding To California Wine Region
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 85,064 hits
Tag Archives: Amphora
Topping out at 20 hectares and producing about 6,000 cases annually, 40 Knots is Vancouver Island’s second largest estate winery. Located just outside of Courtenay in the Comox Valley, 40 Knots was purchased in 2014 by its current owners – … Continue reading
Amphora Viognier-Rousanne, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2014, 14.2% abv. C$24, 500 ml.
When my certified expert in Italian wine friend called me to share a bottle of a made-in-BC wine using amphorae from Chianti, there was no hesitation on my part. Medium gold with a fleshy peach overtone and deep legs, the grapes … Continue reading