- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Corby's Premium Whiskies Honoured at Annual Canadian Whisky Awards
- Odyssey Wine Academy Launches Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) Certification at Healdsburg's Bacchus Landing
- Wilson Daniels Welcomes Benanti, Etna's Fine Winemaking Pioneer, to National Portfolio
- MARTINI & ROSSI® Launches Non-Alcoholic Aperitivo Range, A Naturally Vibrant Collection Of Fresh Tasting And Floral Libations
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 92,241 hits
Tag Archives: Amphora
Topping out at 20 hectares and producing about 6,000 cases annually, 40 Knots is Vancouver Island’s second largest estate winery. Located just outside of Courtenay in the Comox Valley, 40 Knots was purchased in 2014 by its current owners – … Continue reading
Amphora Viognier-Rousanne, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2014, 14.2% abv. C$24, 500 ml.
When my certified expert in Italian wine friend called me to share a bottle of a made-in-BC wine using amphorae from Chianti, there was no hesitation on my part. Medium gold with a fleshy peach overtone and deep legs, the grapes … Continue reading