- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Maryland Winery Seeks Assistance for Fellow Winemakers in Oregon
- CellarPass Announces Passport Platform v3
- Michelangelo's hidden masterpiece in the heart of Tuscany, Villa Mangiacane, to Create Organic Super Tuscan Wine
- Wine industry's shift to digital poised to put Canada on the Fine Wine Auction map in 2021
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 87,590 hits
Tag Archives: Amphora
Topping out at 20 hectares and producing about 6,000 cases annually, 40 Knots is Vancouver Island’s second largest estate winery. Located just outside of Courtenay in the Comox Valley, 40 Knots was purchased in 2014 by its current owners – … Continue reading
Amphora Viognier-Rousanne, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley, BC, 2014, 14.2% abv. C$24, 500 ml.
When my certified expert in Italian wine friend called me to share a bottle of a made-in-BC wine using amphorae from Chianti, there was no hesitation on my part. Medium gold with a fleshy peach overtone and deep legs, the grapes … Continue reading