- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Raventós Codorníu Expands Their Sparkling Wine Portfolio with Incandesa Brut
- Vinitaly International Academy Prepares for Next Editions
- Ornellaia Bianco 2018 is Released to the Fine Wine Market
- Candoni De Zan Family Introduces Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon to Its Wine Collection Made with Organic Grapes and Updates the Product Packaging
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 88,357 hits
Tag Archives: Nichol Vineyard
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.
Nichol produces some of the best, and food friendliest wines in the Okanagan Valley. This Cabernet Franc is no exception. The grapes were handpicked in 2018 from 13 rows planted at Naramata Village in 1989. Basket pressed, it was raised … Continue reading
‘Fess up, all you Covid-19 drinkers. I know you’re looking for daily drinker wines to stock up on, just in case. Even if you’re not, here is one you should put in an order for ASAP. I have actually purchased … Continue reading