- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Elegance Brands Announces Distribution Partnership With Drake's award winning Virginia Black Whiskey & Mod Sélection champagne
- BWW 2021 - Best Wines of World have been selected - Château Mouton Rothschild is the Winner!
- wine2wine Business Forum data highlights the value of virtual events in 2020
- Wuhai grapes gain favor at the China International Agricultural Products Fair
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,783 hits
Tag Archives: Nichol Vineyard
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.
Nichol produces some of the best, and food friendliest wines in the Okanagan Valley. This Cabernet Franc is no exception. The grapes were handpicked in 2018 from 13 rows planted at Naramata Village in 1989. Basket pressed, it was raised … Continue reading
‘Fess up, all you Covid-19 drinkers. I know you’re looking for daily drinker wines to stock up on, just in case. Even if you’re not, here is one you should put in an order for ASAP. I have actually purchased … Continue reading