- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- 'Beyond The Bottom Line' - New Vodcast Featuring Executives Speaking Candidly About The World of Work - Debuts on Major Podcast Platforms
- Following 350% Increase in Online Sales in 2020, Gary's Wine & Marketplace Continues to Innovate with Gary's Plus Membership Program in 2021
- Renowned Pastry Chef, Zac Young and TV Personality Mariano Monferrato to Host a Virtual Valentine's Day Chocolate and Wine Tasting featuring Ferrero Golden Gallery Chocolates and Wines Curated by N10 Restaurant
- Wine Shipments to Consumers Soar to Record $3.7 Billion in 2020
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,837 hits
Tag Archives: Okanagan wine
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.
It’s just a guess, but this weekend may call for a socially distanced barbecue in celebration of Father’s Day and a few stellar humans. If this is part of your Covid-19 celebratory plan, consider opening a bottle of this delicious … Continue reading
Block Party, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Kitsch Wines, East Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, BC, 12.5% abv., 2019
Be honest for a minute – and look back at the past 9 weeks of covid take-out charges on your credit card statement. We both know you’ve been indulging. Just when you thought you had that plastic bag, styrofoam container, … Continue reading
Chardonnay, Callisto, Ursa Major Wines, Sagebrush Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.4% abv.
Callisto was discovered by Galileo in 1610 and is the second largest moon of Jupiter after Ganymede. It’s also the third largest moon in our solar system. I’d had no idea about this – until I drank this wine and … Continue reading