- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wines of Alsace USA Hosts Third Edition of Alsace Rocks in Los Angeles
- Alcoholic Beverages Market Forecast Report 2022: USD 393.96 Billion Market Growth Opportunity by 2026| Technavio
- Ornellaia Announces the Release of Poggio alle Gazze dell'Ornellaia 2020, Accompanied by a Special Chef Ambassadors Project
- SUMMER • SUPPER • SOMM: Top Chefs' Dinner Series Featuring Heirloom Tomatoes, Virginia Wines & Duke's Mayo
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,524 hits
Tag Archives: Extra Brut Rosé
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.