- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wines of Alsace USA Hosts Third Edition of Alsace Rocks in Los Angeles
- Alcoholic Beverages Market Forecast Report 2022: USD 393.96 Billion Market Growth Opportunity by 2026| Technavio
- Ornellaia Announces the Release of Poggio alle Gazze dell'Ornellaia 2020, Accompanied by a Special Chef Ambassadors Project
- SUMMER • SUPPER • SOMM: Top Chefs' Dinner Series Featuring Heirloom Tomatoes, Virginia Wines & Duke's Mayo
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,523 hits
Tag Archives: Sagebrush Vineyard
Chardonnay, Callisto, Ursa Major Wines, Sagebrush Vineyard, Black Sage Bench, Okanagan Valley, Oliver, BC, 2018, 13.4% abv.
Callisto was discovered by Galileo in 1610 and is the second largest moon of Jupiter after Ganymede. It’s also the third largest moon in our solar system. I’d had no idea about this – until I drank this wine and … Continue reading