- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Ian Harris, CEO of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust receives prestigious Vinitaly International Award during wine2wine Business Forum
- Five Bunches to Resultum 2013, Excellence Recognized in Umberto Cesari
- 100 Nails Ranch to Debut Zonin Family's California Project
- The Wonderful Company Announces Recipients Of Over $500,000 In Relief Funding To California Wine Region
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 85,060 hits
Tag Archives: Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier
Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier, Extra Brut Rosé, Nichol Vineyard, Naramata Bench, Okanagan, BC, 12.1% abv., 2018
It’s August 2020 and by some miracle, there are Covid NHL playoff games happening on TV. So, what does a Canadian do? Celebrate this miracle on ice with a delicious (and pretty) sparkling wine, of course.