- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: US wine
Cabernet Sauvignon (Artist Series Clone 337), Chappellet Winery, Napa Valley AVA, California, 2008, 14.9% abv., US$80
This is a clone 337 Cabernet Sauvignon from the winery’s Artist’s Series,’ purchased during a visit to Chappellet in 2016. Chappellet’s famous Pritchard Hill vineyard was founded in 1967 by Donn Chappellet in the eastern hills over looking the … Continue reading
When New Year’s eve rolled around, and there was a chance to put 2020 in its place and move forward with some delicious wine and food, who was I to say no to enjoying this bottle of Riesling from New … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Estate Cuvée, Maysara Winery, McMinnville AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2008, 13.5% abv., US$35
Back what seems to be a lifetime ago, when the border with the US was open, and we ventured out on a 35 day driving tour, we stopped in at one of my perennial Willamette Valley favourites, Maysara Winery. A … Continue reading
‘Twas the day before Christmas, and there I was, trying to decide what wine to pair with the red pepper and spinach quiche. A Riesling, a Pinot Gris? Traditionalists be damned. Nope, I went with this stellar Chardonnay. I’d been … Continue reading