- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Harris Teeter, MillerCoors Support Operation Homefront this Holiday Season
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery Collaborates With Becker Vineyards To Launch 2017 Unita Blends Cabernet Sauvignon
- Raise a Glass to the Arrival of Georges Duboeuf's 2019 Beaujolais Nouveau
- Wine Institute: California Wine 2019 Harvest Report
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,633 hits
Tag Archives: Ayoub Estate Vineyard
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading