- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Last call for producers: registration for 5StarWines & Wine Without Walls are closing soon
- Sippd Launches Wine Flash Sales Offering Bottles Up to 50% Off Retail Price
- Madison Auction Toasts the Success of their May Live-Streaming Wine Auction Sale Of 2021
- NFTs Drive Worldwide Debut Of 2019 Comte Liger-Belair To 3x Over Estimates
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 88,794 hits
Tag Archives: orange wine
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading
I’d been planning a trip to Bartier Brothers in Oliver, BC for a while. I drink so much of their Sémillon, I should own shares in the winery. A visit was definitely in order. No sooner did we step on … Continue reading