- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- DAOU Family Estates Announces Key Promotions to Leadership and Hospitality Team
- Italy's Largest Private Winery, Botter S.P.A., Launches Integrated Communications Program For The U.S Market
- APCOR Announces Studies Confirming the Unique CO2 Balance of Natural Cork Closures
- Beverage Alcohol E-Commerce Pioneer, Thirstie, Continues To Lead Industry With New Courier Service Offerings and Retail Network Expansion
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,725 hits
Tag Archives: orange wine
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading
I’d been planning a trip to Bartier Brothers in Oliver, BC for a while. I drink so much of their Sémillon, I should own shares in the winery. A visit was definitely in order. No sooner did we step on … Continue reading