- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: orange wine
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading
I’d been planning a trip to Bartier Brothers in Oliver, BC for a while. I drink so much of their Sémillon, I should own shares in the winery. A visit was definitely in order. No sooner did we step on … Continue reading