- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: French wine
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading
Château d’Anglès, La Clape, Grand Vin, Famille E. Fabre, 2007, 13.55% abv, $25 via Alberta Liquor Board
I read the Globe and Mail every day and love the wine reviews. The only problem is that Beppi often reviews wines we just can’t get a hold of here in BC. But thanks to my intrepid spouse and a … Continue reading