- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Quest for new export opportunities finds answers at wine2wine2019
- McBride Sisters Collection Shifts the Wine Industry Narrative with Its First Annual SHE CAN Professional Development Fund
- Old York Cellars Hosts BeauJerséy Nouveau Day Celebration Unveiling Thanksgiving Dinner's Perfect Pairings
- Bounty Hunter Releases Holiday Catalog with the Best Wine and Spirits Gift Giving Ideas
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,520 hits
Tag Archives: French wine
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading
Château d’Anglès, La Clape, Grand Vin, Famille E. Fabre, 2007, 13.55% abv, $25 via Alberta Liquor Board
I read the Globe and Mail every day and love the wine reviews. The only problem is that Beppi often reviews wines we just can’t get a hold of here in BC. But thanks to my intrepid spouse and a … Continue reading