- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: demeter-certified
Risotto was on the dinner menu and I decided it needed an Italian red. Did I ever hit the goldmine. This wine came to me out of pure luck; I purchased a case of random, sight unseen bottles from an … Continue reading
This rosé is made from Sciaccarellu (local dialect for Sciacarello) grapes grown on 18ha of 20 year old vines at Jean-Charles Abbatucci’s Demeter-certified biodynamic vineyards in Corsica. Abbatucci is a direct descendant and namesake of General Jean-Charles Abbatucci from Ajaccio who was … Continue reading
This week marks the Vancouver International Wine Festival and Syrah is the grape of the 2015 event. While this wine is not available at the festival, Allan and I opened it to celebrate Syrah in general and lazy Sunday afternoons. … Continue reading
I have slaved, seriously slaved for several years. So, after finding out I passed my final set of WSET Diploma exams, I wanted something worthy for the celebration. Into the fridge popped this bottle. Named after two vineyards, the Fidèle, Extra … Continue reading