- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) Announces 2019 International Women's Day Dinner
- Celebrate Hollywood's Biggest Night with eMeals Recipes & Award-Winning Wines
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: Petite Sirah
Next time you are in San Francisco – or somewhere around the Bay area – here’s a winery you can plan a trip to and be at in about 2 hours. Murrieta’s Well is one of the original wineries of … Continue reading
They’ve been growing vinifera vines in Mexico since the 1500s and at one point, the King of Spain decreed that each settler would have to plant 1000 vines for each 100 natives ‘granted’ to his lands. That’s a lot of … Continue reading
I admit I didn’t know much about Petite Sirah – I thought the name simply signaled a twist on my favourite, Syrah. In fact, it’s a French varietal that is virtually extinct there (since 2002) but that was historically grown in … Continue reading