- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Are you aware of the trends, drivers, and challenges for the Cooking Wine Market?
- Vintage Wine Estates joins industry and key stakeholders as founding member of the Sustainable Wine Roundtable
- Vinitaly International Academy USA announces three new Italian Wine Ambassadors in the USA
- Historic French Wine Producer, Maison Lorgeril, Now Imported Under Albert Bichot USA Portfolio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,391 hits
Tag Archives: Red Newt Cellars
When New Year’s eve rolled around, and there was a chance to put 2020 in its place and move forward with some delicious wine and food, who was I to say no to enjoying this bottle of Riesling from New … Continue reading
In summer 2015, I’d planned a visit to New York’s famed Finger Lakes AVA which I couldn’t follow through on. However, I was able to snag this bottle via my favourite online wine sales company later that year. Do they … Continue reading